Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day off = hiding from husband on computer...

Anyhoooo...so what? So my sister posts blogs for me. You want updates, you have to be happy wit what you get...I am neither fancy nor creative like my sister, Hannah, or my other sister, KC. You get pictures...that's about it. Let's see...I did promise recipes. KC, I swear, this sounds gross but it is SOOOOO good...making it tonight, in fact (shhh...it's Weight Watcher friendly...).

BBQ Bacon Meatloaf
serves 10
oven: 375 F

2# ground turkey
12 slices turkey bacon, uncooked, diced
1 c. quick-cooking oats, uncooked
1/2 c. bbq sauce
2 lg. egg whites
1 T. worcestershire sauce

Mix all ingredients together. Press into ungreased loaf pan (9x5).

Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes (I am finding that this is too long...check after 45 min. and go from there).

Let stand 10 min. before serving.
















Jeter here is mighty cool...too cool for t-ball, in fact...



Graduating from kindergarten...yeah, yeah...5 months ago...whatevs.






Walking with Dinosaurs...Ben said, "Mom, they pooped on stage!!!"



Oh, dear. His happiness cannot be good for ANY of us...




Ben's birthday cake made by Hil with a wee bit of help from Hannah...a lot of help from Hannah. I'm a failure, okay? Hope you're all happy...




Mommy's angels...p.s. you never think a two-year-old is accurate until you get a ball going 30 mph thrown at your head...

1 comment:

  1. Alright, first of all, YES, you are creative, plus your loving and sweet so triple threat, you've beat me. Also, my pants didn't fit tonight. Linda and I ordered food and I said "yes, tell them it's for you and your friend, you know, the one with the sausage legs stuffed into the seran wrap blue jeans over there".
    Next, you little plagarizer (see, you would know the real way to spell that, strength #4) don't ever again re-post pictures I've already posted.
    love you much!!! :) YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE - AND RENAME THAT RECIPE "CANDIED MEATY HEAVENLY LOAF PLUS BACON EQUALS FUN SQUARED" because that recipe is awesome.

    ReplyDelete